|Paleo Raspberry Dressing|| |
Recipe type: Sauce/Marinade
Author: Nell Stephenson
Who needs vinegar? This light and summery raspberry dressing is lovely tossed with delicate baby greens, topped with slivered, toasted almonds.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard seed
- ¼ teaspoon dried turmeric
- Fresh garlic, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Water, to taste
- Combine first six ingredients in mini prep food processor and whiz to combine. Add water to reach your preferred consistency. Store in glass container in refrigerator and use within a few days; freeze any extra.