|Paleoista’s Pumpkin Smoothie|
Recipe type: Pre/Post Workout
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Based on a pumpkin milkshake I enjoyed as a child, but far healthier and completely Paleo!
- 1 cup pureed organic pumpkin
- 1 cup chilled, brewed ginger herbal tea
- 2 fresh, cage free eggs, soft boiled for six minutes and chilled or 1/4 cup pasteurized liquid egg white or 1 scoop Vanilla PaleoPro protein
- 1/2 small, ripe avocado
- 4 large leaves dark purple or black kale
- Crushed ice
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Combine first five ingredients in blender and whiz to combine.
- Add crushed ice to create the texture you prefer.
- Top with nutmeg and cinnamon, to taste.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.